Meet Your Stylist Jana Clinton
Blending marketing know-how and stylish sensibilities, Jana’s experience has a practical approach to developing a style for clients and companies that supports authenticity and confidence. A way of ultimately making getting dressed easier and shopping more strategic.
- Make sure that the little things — the way you dress, your body language, how you behave with co-workers, the emails you write — are consistent with your brand message. Pay attention to the details.
- Know who you are… and who you are not
- Use Social Media to expand your brand
- Your brand needs to be in-line with your short and long term goals — creating a compelling and consistent brand will help you meet your goals
- Be Loyal to yourself
- Have a Signature Look or Style
- FASHION is an instant language
- Well-Fitting Clothes. Fit Your Form. Fitted clothing that shows your shape. This applies to any body type. Focus on hugging your curves, especially your top half.
- Think Texture, Use Color, Black & White, Be Authentic
- Wear modern, on-trend business appropriate outfits to visually send the messsage that you are an innovative and progressive professional women.
- Jewerly Statement pieces will update your style and add to your personal brand.
- Plenty of Dresses
- Drink More Water
- Avoid the Sun
- Start Stretching
- Begin a Skincare Regiment
- Get a Gel Manicure
Luxury Personal Brand & Style Session
This experience includes face-to-face consultation, including personal branding, style and beauty guide with Stylist Jana Clinton.
$250 Daily (6 hours)