Everything is layered. Soft. Color is the story. Intensify the mix. Sweater dressing. It’s all about long and lean. I’m loving the Geo Graphics and if prints are not your favorite this is the season to add retro prints. You can easily pick up the accessory trends, long pendents, multi layered. It’s new and fresh. You can pick up anything in suede from long trench, to lux handbag or shoes.
I have to say I’m still getting used to the volume in the skirts and dresses. The a-line is my favorite shape. Plaids and textures are strong statements that will continue for Spring 2016.
My Picks for Fall Right Now
- The Knit Tunic * texture
- The Cardigan * long and lean
- The Watch Plus * piling on accessories with the watch
- Mixing metals * gold and silver, ear luxe and layers of long
- The Soft Trench * always a favorite of mine
- Colorful Denim *skinny is still right with the tunics and cardigans
- The Blanket Knit * bold, graphic and so cozy.
- Over the knee boot * seventies boot
- Anything fringe * handbag, boots, shawls
FREE SHIPPING. FREE RETURNS. ALL THE TIME.
Shop Nordy Style Blog, Jana Clinton Stylist